These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern filing your online complaint with us against the merchant. Upon acceptance of terms of service by you online and upon filing a complaint with us online, you are agreeing to these Terms and you enter into a legally binding agreement with consumer Seva.
Merchant: The business entity against with complainant files the complaint for a dispute.
The individual or entity that files the complaint with consumer Seva online.
Do not file your complaint with us online if you are unwilling or unable to be bound by the Terms of service:
Whichever is earlier.AUTHORIZATION & RATIFICATION:
• You authorize consumer Seva to resolve the dispute as stated in the complaints as per the plan chosen by you.
• You authorize consumer Seva to contact the merchant on your behalf and communicate with the merchant for resolution of a complaint.
• You promise to provide consumer Seva with copies of all necessary supporting documents and details of the complaint and any other such information and documents concerning the Merchant and dispute. Further, if consumer Seva requires any additional documents, consumer Seva shall promptly notify you to provide the same.
• You authorize consumer Seva to publish and/ or post complaints and/or the contents of the complaint in social media network or other Online Databases or Net-based forum against merchant on your behalf and you will be responsible for all the consequences.
PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
In accordance with the terms and conditions, consumer Seva shall perform all the steps as contained in the plan chosen by you regardless of any positive resolutions. PLAN AND TIMELINE
You has chosen plan as stated in the Complaint form. The steps and Timeline to be undertaken by consumer Seva are stated in the chosen plan.
Tribe-X agrees to respect the following provisions:
• WE agree to take all the steps as provided in the plan chosen by you.
• WE agree to notify you through email of any settlement offers received by consumer Seva.
• WE shall have no authority to settle any dispute placed with it for its resolution for less than what mentioned in the complaint, without the express written authorization/ written consent from you.
• WE agree to obtain prior written consent from you before incurring expenses towards additional services and authorized out of pocket expenses.
• All disputes that your merchant raises shall be promptly brought to you attention
YOUR DUTIES AND OBLIGATIONS
You agree to respect the following provisions:
• You warrant the validity and authenticity of all the complaints filed with consumer Seva for their resolution and shall forward all original documentation to consumer Seva to prove the authenticity of your claims when called for. • In case You do not provide information and documents as required within 2 days from the notification, then in that eventuality of not providing the information and documents, the complaint/claim shall be deemed to have closed forthwith. All the obligations of consumer Seva under this agreement shall cease in such a situation for those complaints for which you do not provide information and documents. However, you shall be under obligation to pay all outstanding fees within 3 days forthwith. • You shall provide the updated contact details of the Merchant and documents in support of your claim/relief. In the absence of not providing the latest contact details of a merchant by you to consumer Seva within 3 days of filing the complaints or when you are notified to provide, this agreement will cease in such situation for those complaints for which you do not provide information and documents. However, you shall be under obligation to pay all outstanding fees within 3 days forthwith.
• You shall report in writing immediately within 2 days about all the relief received or any understanding or settlements made by you with your merchant after the complaint is filed by you with consumer Seva.
• You agree, undertake and confirm to ratify all the actions of consumer Seva in resolving the dispute.
• You acknowledge that refund by the merchant will be governed by the refund policy of the merchant.
• will maintain full calm and peace.
• After completing all the steps relating to dispute resolution as stated in each plan chosen by you, the complaint shall be deemed to have been closed or on the expiry of the stipulated period as specified in the plan whichever occurs earlier.
• The complaint shall be deemed to have been closed off, in case you give the written instruction for its closure.
• The claim shall be closed upon its resolution.
• If the contact details of the merchant are found incorrect or the merchant has changed its location or un-contactable due to reasons beyond the control of consumer Seva, the complaint shall be deemed to have closed off.
• In case, you do not pay the fee to consumer Seva as per the plan chosen within 2 days of filing the complaint, this agreement will cease immediately with no obligations on the part of consumer Seva.
• In case, you misbehave or use indecent language or abusive language with the staff of consumer Seva, this agreement will cease immediately with no obligations on the part us.
FEES, CHARGES, COST & REIMBURSEMENT AND THEIR PAYMENT
• We shall be entitled to receive fees and charges with service tax or any other applicable government taxes as per the plan chosen by you upon the filing of complaint by you with consumer Seva.
• Fee paid by you shall not be refunded by us regardless of the fact that no dispute has been resolved by consumer Seva. However, in case you withdraw the complaint in writing with 24 hours of filing the complaint with consumer Seva, then We will refund the fee.
You fully acknowledge and agree that consumer Seva does not guarantee to resolve the complaint and further acknowledge and agree that we work on Best efforts Basis regardless of any positive results. TERMINATION AND ITS CONSEQUENCES
• Either of the parties can terminate this agreement through email or by delivering a registered letter at the email ID or the address stated in the Notice clause.
• If you have filed a false or wrong or frivolous complaint or have misrepresented or omitted the facts, then this agreement will stand terminated as if such complaint was never filed.
• In case, termination notice is filed by clients after 24 hours of filing the complaint, Consumerseva will not be liable to refund the fee if any paid by the client.
• You shall be liable to pay all the outstanding dues with 2 days of termination.
• You fully agree that all your disputes with consumer Seva will be resolved amicably.
• You fully agree that you will not go to the court or police to resolve your dispute with consumer Seva and the dispute will be resolved by appointing a sole arbitrator mutually.
• You fully agree that you cannot claim the refund of the fee once paid to consumer Seva and you fully agree that you can claim the refund of fee-only within 3 days of filing your complaint.
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of law. In the event of any dispute or claim by you against the Company, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at New Delhi.
After agreeing on all the terms and conditions I am making the payment